Gabbi

Gabbi
Gabbi

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Corn Intolerant

I seems that I may be corn intolerant or allergic as well as gluten intolerant. I never knew there were so many corn derivatives out there! I think everything in the world is made from corn. Even powdered sugar has corn starch in it. Bounce dryer sheets too! Amazing. Anyway, I've cut out all forms of corn, and guess what? No more itching! It's definitely worth it to me. I just hope the water retention will disappear soon too. I really think it will, once my body gets adjusted. I have a birthday party to plan on Saturday for my 6 year old. She wants the cake to be gluten free, so I'm going to try to plan an entirely gluten free party. Sounds like fun. My little one wants mommy to be able to eat at her party. She's so used to seeing me sit around unable to eat hardly anything at gatherings. I'll be posting the party menu this week. Maybe others can use my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment